Birthday breakfast cinnamon rolls with buttermilk icing

I'm quickly developing a huge girl-crush on Joy the Baker, and I think if you make her recipes you will too. From her new cookbook, I made her cinnamon rolls with buttermilk icing for my husband's birthday weekend. All I can say is wow. I could tell these were going to be amazing from very early on in the recipe. The dough was very similar in technique and ingredients to the Dorie Greenspan white loaves recipe. Check them out:



And then layer after layer of flaky goodness:


Then there were presents, including a cookbook he was browsing at our friend's house last weekend.


Let it be known these cinnamon rolls are very, very special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWD, Baking with Julia: Pizza Rustica

French food at Chez Nous, Schenectady

Boca Bistro Bachelorette Party