Apple Pie from the Berry Patch, Stephentown, NY

Yesterday I was on my way home and I was thinking about getting a dessert since we had friends coming over. I thought about Bella Napoli and Cheesecake Machismo, but then I saw a big sign on the side of the road that said "Fresh Pie!" drawn in marker. Well, that was exactly what I was in the market for, fresh pie! So I pulled over to the Berry Patch in Stephentown, NY.

I thought this pie was fabulous! They had apple and peach. I whipped up some cream with vanilla and a little bit of pumpkin pie spice in it. You could tell the apples were super fresh, and the crust was much better than a supermarket pie. Delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWD, Baking with Julia: Pizza Rustica

French food at Chez Nous, Schenectady

Boca Bistro Bachelorette Party